Arrows pepper a large area damaging everyone hit. Reduced damage to crown towers.
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- Arrows summon a hail of projectiles from the Kings Tower, inflicting damage in an AoE (Area of Effect) radius.
How to counter Arrows
Arrows is a huge deterrent card, as it can one shot warm troops Goblins, Spear Goblins, Goblin Barrel, Minions, Minion Hordes, Skeletons (from Tombstone, Skeleton Army, Witch, and Skeletons), Princess and in most cases, put the Arrows caster at an elixir advantage. To effectively counter arrows, try to bait it out before plopping down your cheap swarm swarm. My personal favorite is to throw a preemptive Goblin Barrel which usually forces out the arrows before playing my Minion Swarm/Spear Gob/Gobs.
- The spell can also be used to finish off buildings that are extremely low on hit points keep in mind the Arrows spell does reduced damage to Crown Towers.
- Arrows are extremely useful, as the spell works in a large AoE (Area of Effect), effective against multiple invading troops or large swarms such as Skeletons.
- Arrows are a good counter to Goblin Barrel. When your opponent throws the Goblin Barrel, fire arrows immediately once the Goblins spawn, and the Goblins will be destroyed.
- In higher effectiveness, cast the Arrows before the Goblin Barrels impact, so as soon as the Goblins are spawned, the arrows will have eliminated them, as the Arrows have a cast time.
- When Goblin Barrels are cast on the players Buildings or Towers, cast Arrows towards the center of the Building for higher effectiveness, as the spawned Goblins are separated on different sides of the Building upon the Goblin Barrels impact, in the full radius of the Arrows.
- Try to bait your opponents to use their Arrows. You are then free to use troops which the opponent cannot counter easily. (Ex. Double Goblin Barrel, Minion Horde, mass troops).
|Level||Area Damage||Crown Tower Damage|