A horde of swordsmen with mean mustaches and even meaner tempers.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.5 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||5||x4||Common||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Barbarian Bowl (Arena 3).
- A Card which summons 4 Barbarians, wielding long swords, with amazing blonde staches.
- From the Knights description, Barbarians are said to be distant cousins, due to their physical similarities, especially their awesome mustaches.
- The Barbarian is the first troop to be unlocked in Clash of Clans, but not in Clash Royale.
How to counter Barbarians
A well-rounded card that is a staple in many decks, the Barbarian spawns 4 relatively tanky, relatively high-damage melee troops. Left unchecked, they will quickly take out your tower. The trick to taking out Barbarians efficiently is splash damage. I almost always Fireball a group of Barbarians marching down the lane one fireball will allow your tower to take them out in one or two shots. Bonus points if you can hit the tower with the Fireball too. If you don’t have a Fireball at your disposal, a Wizard or Bomber behind the tower works really well too. Just be wary of your opponent’s counter-Fireball that could kill your Wizard or Bomber and damage your tower as well. Baby Dragons can also be used to take out Barbarians, but seeing they take 5-6 hits to take out a group of Barbs, it is best to drop it near the bridge to give it more time to hit the Barbs as they move down your lane. If you do not have splash damage at your disposal, your best bet is to use cheap swarm troops to lure the Barbs into the middle of your side of the Arena, buying your towers more time to hit them and potentially getting both towers to attack them.
- The summoned Barbarians are effectively used to tank and deal damage while swarming with the cards spawned x4 Barbarians.
- Barbarians are a great option to use, as the spawned troops have a moderate amount of hitpoints and damage, and are perfect in attacks against enemy cards and Crown Towers in conjunction with ranged support troops, e.g Archers or Musketeers.
- Barbarians can be effectively countered by the Witch and Wizard, since Barbarians have moderate hitpoints, and a slow movement speed, with the Witch & Wizard dealing moderate to high area damage.
- A powerful counter is the Fireball: the damage and radius of the spell is more than enough to lower all x4 Barbarians hitpoints by +75%, if the spell is cast correctly.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|