Small, lightly protected skeleton that throws bombs. Deals damage that can wipe out a swarm of enemies.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.9 sec||Medium||1 sec||5||Ground||3||x1||Common||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Bombers appearance looks extremely similar to that of a skeleton, the exceptions being that it carries a black bomb and wears a blue cap with golden-rimmed pilots goggles.
- One of the loading screens states, One day, Wall Breakers realized that they could to a lot more damage if they THREW the bomb rather than sat beside it. Imagine that
- This is an allusion to Clash of Clans, as Wall Breakers sacrifice themselves to destroy walls, while Bombers throw explosives from a distance, out of harm.
- Bombers are a variation of the Wall Breakers in Clash of Clans.
How to counter Bomber
Like Arrows, Bomber trades very well vs swarm troops and Barbarians, especially if it is played behind the tower or another beefy troop to tank the damage. If their Bomber is played behind the tower, it may be worth a Fireball to take him out, damage the tower, and save your push. If he is played behind a tank and pushing onto your side of the arena, dropping something a bit beefier behind the Bomber to attack him (such as Knight) will take him out easily while sustaining minimal damage. If the Bomber is locked on to your tower, he can do a ton of damage, however, it may be best to ignore him if the tower is locked onto him as well as he dies in 2 tower hits.
- The Bomber can be used as a defensive troop, taking out Skeletons, Skeleton Army, Goblins and Spear Goblins.
- It is also useful to defend high hitpoints troops against hordes of low health ground enemies, e.g protecting Giants against an opposing Skeleton Army.
- The Bomber cannot attack air units, making them vulnerable against Minions and flying troops.
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|