Defensive building. Shoots cannonballs with deadly effect, but cannot target flying troops.
|Hit Speed||Deploy Time||Lifetime||Range||Target||Cost||Rarity||Type|
|0.8 sec||1 sec||40 sec||6||Ground||3||Common||Building|
- This card is unlockable from the Barbarian Bowl (Arena 3).
- The Cannon is a defensive Building, firing cannonballs toward ground troops.
How to counter Cannon
A cheap, relatively beefy defensive building, the Cannon is great at luring and killing Hogs, Giants, and Golems, as well as reinforcing your defenses. Its main weakness is its inability to hit air. I like to play it reactively as a buffer against building targeting troops. It is usually not necessary to proactively counter our opponents Cannon unless you’re running a Hog Deck, in which case you MAY want to consider Fireballing it or Lightninging it if you can also hit their troops or the tower.
- The Cannon can be used defensively behind Arena Towers to help defend.
- Cannons can be effectly destroyed with flying air troops, such as Minions, Balloons or a Baby Dragon to demolish the defensive Building, without the players troops being targeted.
- The Cannon is best placed in the radius of the players Crown Towers, to prevent Minions from destroying it, unhindered.
- The Cannon can be extremely useful for taking down Barbarians if placed in the right area. A Cannon-XBow combo or a Cannon-Inferno Tower can wreak havoc on high-hitpoint troops.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|