Dealing area damage with each swing and double after charging, the Dark Prince is a formidable fighter. To harm his squishy core, break his shield first.
Dark Prince Summary
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.5 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||4||x1||Epic||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Royal Arena (Arena 7).
- The Dark Prince is a fast, splash damage dealing troop, making it effective against hordes of troops.
- Alike the Prince, when the Dark Prince rushes, it will charge, gaining increasing speed. When the Dark Prince attacks a target, it will do 2x damage to the target and any nearby targets while immediately losing the speed bonus. The Dark Prince can regain the movement speed bonus if he starts to move again.
How to counter Dark Prince
The splash damage is only in front of the Dark Prince, and while he one-shots Goblins and Spear Goblins, he’s still vulnerable to beefier troops such as the Barbarians, especially when he’s not charging. He’s also easily distracted by buildings, and isn’t too big of a threat by himself as his damage isn’t too high.
Dark Prince Strategy
- The Dark Prince is effective at stopping the Princes charge attack. Due to the troops Shield having a separate health bar from the Dark Prince, it will absorb the Princes charging attack, keeping the Dark Prince alive, and allowing him to survive.
- However, the Dark Prince in affiliation with the Prince, offensively, is immensely effective, as the Dark Prince eliminates opposing low hitpoint troops, while the Prince charges towards the enemy Tower, unhindered.
Dark Prince Statistics
|Level||Hitpoints||Shield Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage with Ability||Damage per second|