You gotta spend Elixir to make Elixir.
Elixir Collector Summary
|Production Speed||Deploy Time||Lifetime||Cost||Rarity||Type|
|9.8 sec||1 sec||1 min 10 sec||5||Rare||Building|
- This card is unlockable from the Builders Workshop (Arena 6).
- It is the only building to be able to produce extra Elixir.
- The Elixir Collectors upgrades only increases its hit points, not its production speed.
How to counter Elixir Collector
The Elixir Collector is one of the most popular cards and very powerful if used correctly. Playing it correctly will give you a big advantage over your opponent, while playing it incorrectly can straight up lose you the game. It costs 5 elixir and gives you 7 elixir throughout its lifespan. While the 2 elixir profit over the course of a minute does not seem like much, the Elixir Collector is powerful because it allows you to cycle through your deck faster, and potentially even get more Elixir Collectors onto the field. It is extremely dangerous in Double Elixir, as it is easy to flood the board with Elixir Collectors putting you at almost permanent max elixir. However, misplaying Elixir Collector (especially Elixir Collector + Mirror) can be dangerous as it leaves you open for a powerful counter for a period before the Elixir Collector pays for itself. Many players will Fireball or Lightning an Elixir Collector that is placed near a tower, however, I’m not sure that is the best play. You are taking out a chunk of potential elixir, but spending a good amount of elixir yourself to do so, and more importantly, cycling one of your important damage dealing cards out of your hand. Instead, I recommend playing troops to quickly push down a lane instead and taking advantage of your opponent’s vulnerability and immediate 5 elixir disadvantage. It is best to play cards that are difficult to take out cheaply such as Barbarians or Baby Dragon in these pushes.
Elixir Collector Strategy
- Use it to boost Elixir production, to draw the players cards quicker, to higher effectiveness.
- The Elixir Collector can also be used as a distraction for building targeting troops, such as Giants as they have high hitpoints.
- Using Mirror with Elixir Collectors are effective due to the fact the player can place two Elixir Collectors at the same time, doubling the players production. If the player continues to place them, he/she will always have their elixir maxed and are capable to defend against any scenario.
- Keep in mind Elixir Collector is building, so using damaging spells such as Fireball can damage them, reducing their lifetime to produce elixir and making the Elixir Collector become a waste.
- The Elixir Collector, provided it doesnt get damaged by spells, will give you a profit of 2 elixir over its lifetime.
Elixir Collector Statistics