Annnnnd Fireball. Incinerates a small area, dealing high damage. Reduced damage to Crown Towers.
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Fireball is a powerful spell, available to cast anywhere in the Arena, dealing immense damage.
How to counter Fireball
Similar to Arrows but does quite a bit more damage in a smaller radius, instantly killing every troop Arrows can, one-shotting Bombers (and sometimes Wizards and Musketeers), and being able to bring Barbarians, Wizards, Witches, and Musketeers to a sliver of health left. You can bait out the Fireball in the same way you bait out Arrows, then play your swarm troops/Barbarians/Wizards without fear.
- The Fireball is effectively used to finish off weakened Crown Towers or buildings, and damaging high hitpoint cards such as the Giant.
- The spell can also be adequately used on decent troops such as Barbarians, since they do not have extremely high hitpoints, and are spawned in numbers of 4.
- For low-level players, its recommended to use Lightning instead of Fireball, because of its higher damage to both Crown Towers and Area Damage; but if it is further suited to deal damage in an AoE (Area of Effect), damaging 3+ troops & Buildings, the Fireball is recommended.
|Level||Area Damage||Crown Tower Damage|