The bigger the skeleton, the bigger the bomb. Carries a bomb that blows up when the Giant Skeleton dies.
Giant Skeleton Summary
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.5 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||6||x1||Epic||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Bone Pit (Arena 2).
- The Giant Skeleton appears as a colossal skeleton holding a large explosive, which, upon the Giant Skeletons death, is carelessly dropped, dealing an enormous amount of damage to ground/air troops, and Buildings surrounding it.
- The Death Damage of the Giant Skeleton is more powerful than that of the Balloon.
How to counter Giant Skeleton
It’s not the Giant Skeleton’s attack that is dangerous, it’s the bomb that he drops after he dies. The bomb detonates 3 seconds after his death and will effectively 1-shot the vast majority of troops within its small radius. If the Giant Skeleton successfully locks on to your tower, his death bomb will take out ~50% of that tower’s health. Therefore, countering a Giant Skeleton has to do a lot less with killing it off than it does with luring it away from your tower. In order to take out a Giant Skeleton effectively, you should lure him into the middle of your side of the arena (ideally where both towers can hit him) and keep him there with cheap troops. It’s more important to keep him away from your towers than it is to kill him quickly, so it’s often worth it to just drop troops one at a time as opposed to all at once and let your towers do the damage. Once one set of cheap troops dies, drop the next and keep him in place until he dies. If you overcommit to killing the Giant Skeleton, the bomb will often wipe out your entire push, so be careful of that!
Giant Skeleton Strategy
- The Giant Skeleton is effective to use as a meat shield and get enemy units close together, as when its bomb blows up, it will cause most surrounding enemy troops to die.
- The Giant Skeleton is also useful for taking out Crown Towers, as when the bomb explodes upon the Giant Skeletons death, it will deal a lot of damage to the Tower.
- It is imperative to distract troops that may attack the Giant Skeleton so he can get the giant bomb to the Crown Tower the player is attacking, to deal immense damage.
- The Giant Skeleton can be punishing to large amounts of weak troops because of its bomb. The Inferno Tower is an effective counter, as it can easily take down a Giant Skeleton without a large group of troops, and unnecessary usage of Elixir.
- A strategy for the Giant Skeleton to reach the opponents Crown Towers is to place it first, then placing a Hog Rider behind it. Because the Hog Rider prioritizes buildings, it will push the Giant Skeleton very quickly towards the Crown Tower and also gives aggro to it, allowing the Hog Rider to get free hits while the Giant Skeleton survives.
Giant Skeleton Statistics
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second||Death Damage|