Slow but durable, only attacks buildings. A real one-man wrecking crew!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.5 sec||Slow||1 sec||Melee||Buildings||5||x1||Rare||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Giant wears a large brown, cloth coat and has ginger sideburns and bushy eyebrows, and solely targets Buildings, including Crown Towers.
- The Giant is the same troop in Clash of Clans, and as opposed to other troops, like Goblins, it has the same targeting system as in Clash of Clans.
How to counter Giant
A massive meat shield that targets only buildings, the Giant is often used to protect squishy ranged troops behind it. It is rarely used on defense, but can also be used to distract your troops away from the tower or defensive troops. To counter the Giant, simply drop high-damage swarm troops such as Goblins or Barbarians on top of him. If you want to buy more time, dropping some defensive buildings such as a Cannon or Tesla will distract the giant away from your tower while doing some damage to it. Giants are rarely played by themselves, however, and it is much trickier to stop a Giant push than a lone Giant. If you’re faced with a Giant push, I recommend using Fireball/Arrows on the supporting troops behind the Giant. If those are not available, wait till they cross the river into your side of the arena, then drop troops on top of the supporting troops (not the Giant). Be wary of dropping squishy swarm troops such as Spear Goblins or Goblins if they have lots of splash damage such as Wizards or Bombers behind the giant.
- Effectively used as a meat shield for other troops. It can soak the damage with other troops dealing the primary source of damage.
- An overlooked Giant attacking a Tower can easily deal an immense amount of damage on its own.
- The Giant can be easily distracted by placing a Building card next to it, e.g. the Tombstone. Once the Tombstone is destroyed, the 4x Skeletons spawned aid in eliminating the Giant.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|