Building that spawns Spear Goblins. But dont look inside. You dont want to see how they are made.
Goblin Hut Summary
|Spawn Speed||Deploy Time||Lifetime||Cost||Rarity||Type|
|4.9 sec||1 sec||1 min||5||Rare||Building|
- This card is unlockable from the Goblin Stadium (Arena 1).
- The Goblin Hut is a building that spawns Spear Goblins, and as such, the Goblin Hut will be targeted by cards such as Giants and Golems.
- Many players use the Goblin Hut to protect their Crown Towers, as building-targeting cards, such as Giants, aim for the closest buildings.
- The Goblin Hut resembles its respective counterpart, the Goblin Hut, from the Single Player Campaign, in Clash of Clans.
How to counter Goblin Hut
Goblin Huts can be used to apply small but constant pressure to a lane and/or reinforce a push. If your opponent plays a Goblin Hut on one lane, then troops in another, it may be worth it to just ignore the Hut as your tower will only take a few hundred chip damage throughout the Hut’s duration. If he is massing Huts on one side to gear up for a big push, it may be worth using Fireball on the Hut, but only if you can hit multiple Huts or you can hit the Hut and the tower. Better yet, if you have Lightning or Poison, wait till he puts down 2 huts and then hit both huts and the tower to deal massive damage. Otherwise, Goblin Hut is a somewhat slow card, and an early push especially with the support of splash damage from a Wizard, Bomber, or Baby Dragon can punish Hut users.
Goblin Hut Strategy
- The Goblin Hut should be placed on either side of your territory, as the spawned Spear Goblins will target the closest Towers, or enemy cards on the respective side on which the Hut is placed.
- The Goblin Hut should be placed far at the back of your own territory to make sure the enemy doesnt attack it and reduce the amount of goblins that spawn, and the duration the Goblin Hut is active for.
- The Goblin Hut can also be used to counter other spawning buildings, like Tombstone, or Barbarian Hut, as the spawned Spear Goblins will quickly destroy the enemy melee troops, in range.
- A Goblin Hut can easily be destroyed with cards such as Goblin Barrel or Rocket. These Spells can be cast anywhere on the Arena, able to destroy Goblin Huts or buildings, without the use of high hitpoint troops, like Giants.
Goblin Hut Statistics
|Level||Hitpoints||Spear Goblin Level|