Three fast, unarmored melee attackers. Small, fast, green and mean!
- This card is unlockable from the Goblin Stadium (Arena 1).
- The card spawns 3 fast, melee Goblins, effectively used as diversions, suited to the cards low Elixir cost of 2.
- The Goblins are similar to the Spear Goblins. However, take note they are not ranged and have to run up to a target to melee.
- Goblins also have slightly more health and damage than Spear Goblins.
- Goblins are the same units that come out from the Goblin Barrel.
How to counter Goblins
Goblins are similar to Spear Goblins, spawning 3 quick and squishy Goblins. However, left unchecked, Goblins will utterly decimate troops/towers with their very high damage. Take Goblins out the same way you’d take out Spear Goblins Arrows or Fireball if you can take out other valuable cards at the same time. Otherwise, any troop should work. Splash damage wrecks Goblins just as badly as Spear Goblins, and a lone 3 Goblins vs your tower should be left alone as the tower will quickly take them out.
- Goblins are effective as a distraction for higher damage dealing troops, such as the Prince, offensively and defensively.
- Can be used as a damage dealing troop behind high hitpoint troops such as the Giant, Giant Skeleton and Golem.
- Their damage and speed can force an opposing player to use Elixir on stopping a group of Goblins.
- Goblins have low hitpoints so they can be easily killed by spells, such as Arrows, Fireball and Rocket, taking into consideration the spells slight duration to cast, to lead the spells impact point.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|