Slow but durable, only attacks buildings. When destroyed, explosively splits into two Golemites and deals area damage!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|2.5 sec||Slow||3 sec||Melee||Buildings||8||x1||Epic||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Builders Workshop (Arena 6).
- The Golem is an extremely powerful, rock brute, which targets Buildings, such as Crown Towers, and upon destruction, ruptures into 2 Golemites which continue to deal damage.
- The Golem Death Damage is same as how much the golem deals.
How to counter Golem
A massive beefy tank that explodes on death and splits into two less-beefy Golemites, the Golem is the premier tank troop in the game. It is extremely slow and expensive at 8 elixir, but even so, can be difficult to deal with. A lone Golem can easily be swarmed down with Skeletons, Spear Goblins, Goblins, etc., however, the most dangerous part of a Golem push are the supporting troops behind it. Therefore, it is often best to first deal with the supporting troops with Fireball or Arrows and then taking out the Golem afterwards. A Golem deck is also extremely slow and many players will not play their Golem without one or two Elixir Collectors up, so a good way of dealing with a Golem deck is applying pressure early, deal with the Elixir Collectors, and not allow them to play the Golem at all. Once your opponent gets up 2 or 3 Elixir Collectors, it will be difficult to deal with the incoming push without Elixir Collectors of your own. Alternatively, Inferno Towers shred Golems.
- As a high hitpoint card, the Golem is powerful to spawn in conjunction with a a high damaging support card, for e.g, a PEKKA or a Prince.
- Upon destruction, the Golem deals area damage when split into Golemites. The AoE (Area of Effect) damage caused by the troops destruction is able to deal surrounding damage to any troops or Buildings with low hitpoints.
|Level||Golem Hitpoints||Golem Damage||Golem Damage per second||Golem Death Damage||Golemite Hitpoints||Golemite Damage||Golemite Damage per second||Golemite Death Damage|