Defensive building, roasts targets for damage that increases over time. Burns through even the biggest and toughest enemies!
Inferno Tower Summary
|Hit Speed||Deploy Time||Lifetime||Range||Target||Cost||Rarity||Type|
|0.4 sec||1 sec||40 seconds||6.5||Air & Ground||5||Rare||Building|
- This card is unlockable from the PEKKAs Playhouse (Arena 4).
- Unlike the Inferno Tower in Clash of Clans, the Inferno Tower only has a singular single-target mode.
- In Clash Royale the Inferno Tower can only target 1 enemy while in Clash of Clans it can be set to single target or multiple targets.
How to counter Inferno Tower
The bane of any Golem/Giant/PEKKA player’s existence, the Inferno Tower does a metric fuckton of damage to a single target after locking on for a few seconds. The key to taking down Inferno Towers is to swarm it down with cheap swarm troops such as Goblins, Skeletons, or Minions. Alternatively, Lightning will bring down an Inferno Tower to a sliver of health, but might only be worth using if you can hit the tower or a troop with the same spell.
Inferno Tower Strategy
- The Inferno Tower is extremely effective against high hitpoint troops, such as Giants, Balloons, and Golems, with its intensified DoT (Damage over Time).
- Try swarming the Inferno Tower with cheap troops such as Spear Goblins or Skeletons. Due to the fact it can only burn one target at a time, many troops will overpower and outnumber the Inferno Tower and will easily destroy it quickly.
Inferno Tower Statistics
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|