A tough melee fighter. The Barbarians handsome, cultured cousin. Rumor has it that he was knighted based on the sheer awesomeness of his mustache alone.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.1 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||3||x1||Common||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Knight is a melee troop that wields a long sword and has an amazing mustache.
- From the Knights description, Knights and Barbarians are said to be distant cousins, due to their physical similarities, especially their awesome mustaches.
- When a Knight is defeated, his fallen sword is embedded in the Battle Arenas ground.
How to counter Knight
Knight is a cheap, relatively tanky, moderate damage melee troop that is pretty easy to counter but can do quite a bit of damage to your tower if left unchecked. Air troops do very well vs him as he is melee and cannot damage them. I would not suggest using glass cannon type troops such as Bomber or Wizard vs him unless there is a troop or tower tanking for it.
- Due to the low Elixir cost and medium health and damage, the Knight is a good option to use with the damage dealing offense.
- Alternatively, the Knight can be used to back up higher hitpoint troops, such as the Giant Skeleton or Giant.
- Use the Knight as a meat shield for smaller troops, as it has high hitpoints.
- The Knight can only target one target at a time. Using cards such as Skeleton Army or Skeletons will distract and overwhelm the Knight.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|