The arena is a certified butterfly-free zone. No distractions for PEKKA, only destruction.
Mini PEKKA Summary
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.8 sec||Fast||1 sec||4||Ground||4||x1||Rare||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Mini PEKKA wears grey, metal armor, wielding a huge sword. Its horns are bright blue, along with its visor.
- Unlike PEKKAs slow moving speed, it moves much faster than PEKKA.
How to counter Mini PEKKA
Glass cannon melee troop with low-ish HP but massive damage. Mini PEKKA needs another troop to tank damage or else it will die easily. To take out Mini PEKKA, distract it with cheap swarm troops such as Goblins, Spear Goblins, Skeletons, etc.
Mini PEKKA Strategy
- The Mini PEKKA can be used to take down Buildings quickly, if not already being attacked.
- Can be used in affiliation with high hit-point troops, such as the Giant, so they take the damage while the Mini PEKKA deals damage.
- Its weak against a swarming amount of lower hit-point units, like Skeletons, or Goblins.
- Defensively, the Mini PEKKA can be used to rebuff enemy troops that target the players Building (e.g, Giant, Hog Rider)
Mini PEKKA Statistics
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|