Six fast, unarmored flying attackers. Threes a crowd, six is a horde!
Minion Horde Summary
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1 sec||Fast||1 sec||2.5||Air & Ground||5||x6||Common||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the PEKKA Playhouse (Arena 4).
- Just as the Minions, the Minion Horde is a group of Minions that can distract any powerful flying unit, such as the Baby Dragon, the Balloon, or even normal Minions.
How to counter Minion Horde
One of the highest-damaging cards but also one of the most easily countered, Minion Horde must be used intelligently or else it will set you behind. That being said, if played correctly, Minion Horde can easily win you the game. Many cards trade very well vs Minion Horde Arrows, Fireball, Wizard all one shot it. Baby Dragon two-shots the individual Minions, however the splash damage may not hit them all at once. Zap takes the Minions to a sliver of health. The key to playing Minion Horde correctly is scouting your opponents deck and eliminating counters from his hand. Most decks will run one spell (Arrows, Zap or Fireball). Once you have a read on your opponent’s deck, only play Minion Horde AFTER your opponent has burnt his spell on something else. If you’re facing a Minion Horde, do not use your counter if you don’t have a secondary counter available (e.g. don’t Arrows a group of Spear Goblins if you don’t have a Wizard in your hand to deal with their Minion Horde). If you don’t have a counter available in your hand, your best bet will be to use some cheap swarm troops to distract the Minion Horde and pull it to the middle of your arena to let your towers deal with it.
Minion Horde Strategy
- The Minion Horde can be used effectively to support higher hitpoint troops, such as Giants, eliminating any opposing ground troops and distractions for the high hitpoint troops.
- The Horde can be directly countered by Arrows, eliminating the entire horde of Minions.
- A strategy to use is to use Hog Rider followed by Minion Horde, then using the Rage spell once they reach the Crown Tower. If left undefended, the Hog Rider/Minion Horde can destroy a Crown Tower with ease.
Minion Horde Statistics
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|