Three fast, unarmored flying attackers. Roses are red, minions are blue, they can fly, and will crush you!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1 sec||Fast||1 sec||2.5||Air & Ground||3||x3||Common||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Bone Pit (Arena 2).
- The Minions appearance is that of a gargoyle with large horns, stubby wings and large hands with sharp vicious claws that are covered in what seems to be Dark Elixir (from Clash of Clans).
- In Clash of Clans, the Minion uses ranged attacks instead of melee attacks in Clash Royale.
- On the description of the Minion Horde, it mentions this type of troop.
How to counter Minions
The Minion trio can be thought of as flying Spear Goblins. They’re easily countered by basically any ranged troop, and your tower can make quick work of Minions by themselves. For this reason, you mostly see Minions being played on defense. Unless there are a lot of squishy swarm troops with the Minions, I recommend holding your Arrows or Fireball and letting your tower take care of the Minions. Zap is a spell worth considering as it should either kill the Minions in one hit or leave them with a sliver of HP left, while putting you at an elixir advantage.
- The Minions should be used to attack other air troops and support high hitpoints troops like Giants.
- Minions alone, with no support, such as Archers, are not recommended, as the spawned units low hitpoints can easily be destroyed.
- Minions are extremely effective to destroy enemy Balloons, as the Balloon only targets Building, oblivious to the players defending troops (the Minions).
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|