Mirrors your last card played for +1 Elixir
- This card is unlockable from the Spell Valley (Arena 5).
- The level of the copied card depends of the level of the Mirror (if the Mirror is level x, the copied cards level will be level x [Epic] or x+2 [Rare] or x+4 [Common]).
- When in-game, the card will display your last placed card inside the Mirror. This does not apply if you have not deployed a troop yet instead it will display a question mark.
- The Mirror spell is the only card that doesnt has a defined Elixir cost. Because of this, the Mirror doesnt effect your average Elixir of your deck.
- The Three Musketeers are the only card to not have their mirrored elixir cost increased by one.
How to counter Mirror
Mirror allows you to replay your last card played for +1 elixir. You can’t really counterplay it as it depends on what card is being mirrored, so just counterplay what was just mirrored.
- The Mirror makes the player able to repeat a powerful card like the Goblin Barrel, leaving the opponent without Elixir to counter it.
- Elixir Collectors can be mirrored in order to boost the players elixir production, allowing them to deploy cards faster.
|Level||Mirrored common level||Mirrored rare level||Mirrored epic level||Mirrored legendary level|