Dont be fooled by her delicately coiffed hair, the musketeer is a mean shot with her trusty boomstick.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.1 sec||Medium||1 sec||6.5||Air & Ground||4||x1||Rare||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Musketeer is a strong troop, effective against air troops, such as the Balloon and Building targeting troops, or Minions, that have a small amount of hitpoints.
- The Musketeer face is very similar to the Archers face, and her purple hair is similar the the level six Archers in Clash of Clans.
- The Musketeer is also similar to a Zooka in Boom Beach, as it has a long range, and has a similar shooting animation.
How to counter Musketeer
Glass cannon ranged troop that can deal a lot of damage from afar if left alone. Always protect your Musketeer with a troop or tower to tank for her. To counter someone playing Musketeer behind their tower, use a Fireball on her and the tower and pray one of your troops hits her once. To counter a Musketeer that has crossed over to your side of the arena, simply drop something cheap such as Goblins or Knight on top of her to quickly take her out.
- The Musketeer can be used to backup higher hitpoints troops such as Giants.
- As the Musketeer can target both Air & Ground troops, its a powerful substitute to Archers, albeit at the cost of higher Elixir 4 Elixir (Musketeer) for 3 Elixir (Archers).
- Its large range allows the Musketeer to help lower hitpoints from a distance without engaging with defending troops.
- The Musketeers long range (6.5 tiles) is effective, as it can only allow a single Crown Tower to target the Musketeer.
- The Musketeer can only attack targets one at a time, so cards such as Skeleton Army or Tombstone are effective counters against the Musketeer.
- Musketeers are also effective counters against a Cannon. Due to their long range, they can outrange the Cannon and take it out from a safe distance.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|