A heavily armored, slow melee fighter. Swings from the hip but packs a huge punch.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.8 sec||Slow||3 sec||Melee||Ground||7||x1||Epic||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the PEKKA Playhouse (Arena 4).
- There is an Arena based on the PEKKA called PEKKAs Playhouse, which was originally a single-player map in Clash of Clans.
How to counter PEKKA
The PEKKA is a massive juggernaut with a huge HP pool and the ability to take out a tower in 3-4 hits. Unfortunately, she is incredibly slow and easily distracted. She’s great at leading a big push and if you can get her to a tower, she’ll be able to quickly take it down. The key to countering a PEKKA is to take advantage of her slow movement speed and distract her with cheap swarm troops and buildings. Dragging her to the middle of your side of the arena should give plenty of time for your troops and towers to take her out. Alternatively, Inferno Tower will fry a PEKKA long before she gets in range to attack it.
- The PEKKA is a powerful troop and an utter brute with the correct support. If the PEKKA is left overlooked, a Skeleton Army will swarm her, and the PEKKA will be outnumbered and will be eliminated.
- A good troop to back up the PEKKA. is the Bomber. Its range combined with its splash damage can easily stop groups of troops that will attempt to whittle down the PEKKAs high hitpoints.
- Keep in mind the PEKKA can only attack ground troops. This means the Baby Dragon or Minions can attack it safely without being damaged.
- The PEKKAs slow deploy time and its slow speed can make it hard for it to reach Arena Towers. Rage can increase the PEKKAs movement speed and attack speed to allow it to destroy troops and buildings faster.
- The PEKKA is effective to destroy an opposing XBow placed to target your Crown Towers, as its high hitpoints will allow it to withstand troops and spells cast to destroy it.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|