Shoots a volley of flaming arrows halfway across the Arena. The Princess is afraid of germs, so keep the rabble away from her!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|3 sec||Medium||1 sec||9.5||Air & Ground||3||x1||Legendary||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Royal Arena (Arena 7).
- The Princess is a low-hitpoint troop that deals splash damage, and can target and shoot Arena Towers from the opposite side of the river.
- The Princess is currently the only troop that can hit an Arena Tower without being targeted by the opposing Crown Tower.
- The Princess is the second Legendary card you unlock in Clash Royale after the Ice Wizard.
How to counter Princess
A cheap troop with the range of an XBow, the Princess shreds cheap swarm troops, but is very squishy herself. Arrows makes short work of her. If she’s attacking your tower from the bridge, dropping anything close to her will kill her quickly as she attacks very slowly.
- The Princess splash damage makes it a good counter for swarms.
- The damage of the Princess is very high, but due to her low health, she can be killed quickly. It is a good idea to put a Giant or Knight in front of her so that she can survive and deal damage.
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|