Deals high damage to a small area. Looks really awesome doing it. Reduced damage to Crown Towers.
- This card is unlockable from the Barbarian Bowl (Arena 3).
- The Rocket is a powerful missile spell, launched from the Kings Tower.
- Aesthetically, the Rocket has a skull on its chassis.
How to counter Rocket
The highest damage spell in the game, the Rocket is the cornerstone of a Defensive siege deck. Most decks that run Rocket will aim to establish an unstoppable defense on their side of the arena, then start throwing out Rockets on your crown tower. The best way to counter this is to play very aggressively and keep these decks from setting up that infrastructure. Commit to taking down their defenses so they cannot use the 6 elixir Rocket without putting themselves at a huge elixir disadvantage. Also, do not give them efficient trades by placing troops near your towers, as the Rocket will kill those and do significant tower damage making that 6 elixir price tag more worth it.
- Adequately used, offensively, to take down Crown Towers with lowered hitpoints, or large hitpoint troops, such as Golems, Giants or PEKKAs.
- The Rocket can also be used defensively to obliterate high hitpoint opposing troops attacking the players Tower.
- The Rocket spell is difficult to aim and target, at moving enemy troops, as the spell has a considerable cast time, and small AoE (Area of Effect).
|Level||Area Damage||Crown Tower Damage|