Sighting his massive cannon at enemy buildings, the Royal Giant comes in like a wrecking ball.
Royal Giant Summary
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.5 sec||Slow||1 sec||6||Buildings||6||x1||Common||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Royal Arena (Arena 7).
- Its appearance is similar to those of a Giant, except it sports a darker colored cloth coat, has a mustache with sideburns which go to its chin, and wields a cannon in his right hand, and a cannonball in its left.
- The Royal Giant prioritizes buildings as its target, similar to Giant.
- Oddly, the Royal Giant is wearing a chain mail vest under his tunic, but he is less durable than the regular Giant.
How to counter Royal Giant
Royal Giants are really bad. Theyre ranged Giants with less HP. I rarely see Royal Giants, but I deal with the same way I deal with Giants. Take out what’s behind them and swarm them down with cheap troops.
Royal Giant Strategy
- The Royal Giants range makes it a more flexible option than the Giant. Because it attacks from a long range, it is also effective to pair with a Princess, which also attacks from range.
- The Minion Horde and Skeleton Army can effectively counter a Royal Giant. Their large numbers can easily whittle a Royal Giants HP down quickly.
Royal Giant Statistics
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|