Summons an army of skeletons. Meet Larry and his friends Harry, Gerry, Terry, Mary, etc.
Skeleton Army Summary
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1 sec||Fast||1 sec||Melee||Ground||4||x20||Epic||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Skeleton Army consists of 20 Skeletons.
- The Skeletons resemble the ones spawned by Witches and the Tombstone, and are identical to Skeletons, themselves.
How to counter Skeleton Army
A card that should almost always be played reactively, Skeleton Army is great against big threats as the skeletons quickly surround them and take it out. Skeleton Army however, is easily countered by Arrows, Fireball, Baby Dragon, Wizard, Bomber basically anything that does splash damage, so you rarely see it on offense.
Skeleton Army Strategy
- Due to their high numbers, they are effective against slow, high hitpoint opponents such as Giants.
- While being powerful in numbers, they are very weak against splash damage. This means that Bombers or Arrows are extremely effective against them and will most likely wipe them out instantly.
- The Skeleton Army is effective to eliminate high damaging and single targeting troops (such as the PEKKA and Prince etc.), but keep additional single targeting counter-cards if the opponent uses an AoE Spell to eliminate the Skeleton Army.
- The Skeleton Army is not recommended to use offensively, as they can be easily wiped out with spells such as Arrows, and are most effective as a distraction.
Skeleton Army Statistics
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|