Four fast, very weak melee fighters. Swarm your enemies with this pile of bones!
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1 sec||Fast||1 sec||Melee||Ground||1||x4||Common||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Bone Pit (Arena 2).
- The Skeletons card summons a pack of four Skeletons which effectively distracts and damages high damage troops with a slow hitspeed, such as PEKKAs, Mini PEKKAs and Giants.
- The Skeletons spawned by the Skeletons card are identical to those spawned with the Skeleton Army and the Witch.
- It is the only card in the game that costs only one Elixir. This would mean that the Skeleton card is the cheapest card in the game.
- There are many variations of Skeletons: Bombers, the Bomb Tower (a defensive Building defended by a bomb-throwing Skeleton), the Skeleton Army, the Balloon (an offensive balloon manned by a Skeleton) and the Giant Skeleton.
How to counter Skeletons
1 elixir Skeletons are rarely used, but can be very powerful if used effectively. They are essentially used for only 1 purpose: to distract troops away from the tower. When playing 1 elixir skeletons, you should almost always do so on defense in the middle of your side of the arena. Watch out for splash damage from Wizards, Bombers, and Baby Dragons as they will one-shot your skeletons. Skeletons are also a great counter for Prince if played in the right place as they will distract him for a while and deal enough damage for your tower to take him out quickly. They can also be used in a pinch to deal damage to a Hog Rider. Unless there are a lot of other juicy troops around the Skeletons, it’s usually not worth it to waste an Arrows or Fireball on them.
- Skeletons are most effectively used to distract and/or swarm high hitpoint units, such as Giants, and the Prince.
- Skeletons can be used to deal damage to enemy troops when they are distracted by the players higher hitpoint cards, such as Giants.
- If the players Arena Towers are under attack by low hitpoint, non-area damage dealing, ground troops, the Skeletons can be used to distract the opposing troops, dealing damage to the enemy units.
- Skeletons are easily eliminated by an opposing Arena Tower, so it is recommended to use the card for defense and distracting opposing troops.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|