Three unarmored ranged attackers. Who the heck taught these guys to throw spears!?! Who thought that was a good idea?!
Spear Goblins Summary
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.3 sec||Very Fast||1 sec||5.5||Air & Ground||2||x3||Common||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Goblin Stadium (Arena 1).
- A Card consisting of three Goblins, identical to Spear Goblins spawned from the Goblin Hut, these Goblins are great support units to higher hitpoint Cards, when played offensively.
- Multiple Spear Goblins can be spawned with the Goblin Hut.
- The Spear Goblins are far cousins of the Clash of Clans Goblins, which normally target resources.
How to counter Spear Goblins
One of the most versatile cards in the game, spawning three fast and squishy Goblins with relatively high-damage ranged attacks, you’ll see this card getting played a LOT. If they’ve built up a swarm of Spear Goblins + other squishy swarm troops such as Goblins and Minions, it’s usually worth an Arrows or maybe even a Fireball if they’ve got some Archers, Barbarians, or Wizards thrown in the mix. Otherwise, any troop should easily take them out. Splash damage from Wizards, Bombers, and Baby Dragons are especially effective vs Spear Goblins as they can easily kill all 3 in a single attack. If it’s just 3 Spear Goblins attacking your tower by themselves, it’s usually best to play nothing at all, as you’ll take minimal damage and the tower will quickly take them out.
Spear Goblins Strategy
- Spear Goblins can be a good backup to higher hitpoints troops such as the Giant.
- Can be used effectively to take down air troops such as the Baby Dragon, Minions or Balloons.
- Spear Goblins are a great defense to your Towers against enemy air and ground Cards.
- As with other low hitpoint cards, they can be easly killed by spells, such as Arrows, Fireball and Rocket, taking into consideration the spells slight duration to cast, to lead the spells impact point.
Spear Goblins Statistics
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|