Defensive building. Whenever its not zapping the enemy, the power of Electrickery is best kept grounded.
|Hit Speed||Deploy Time||Lifetime||Range||Target||Cost||Rarity||Type|
|0.7 sec||1 sec||1 min||6||Air & Ground||4||Common||Building|
- This card is unlockable from the PEKKAs Playhouse (Arena 4).
- The Tesla is the only building which retreats underground when it finishes attacking.
- Unlike in Clash Of Clans, the Tesla does not deal double damage to PEKKA.
How to counter Tesla
Tesla is a unique defense in that it cannot be damaged when it is below ground. It only pops up above ground when there are troops in it’s attack range, making it very tricky to take out with Fireball or Lightning. Instead, it’s often best dealt with head on with a push of troops. Alternatively, if it is placed near the river, it’s easy to throw a Minion Horde near the Tesla and take it out quickly. The Tesla has relatively low HP so it is easily dealt with.
- The Tesla is effective against small hordes of troops, such as Skeletons.
- When it retreats underground when not attacking, the Tesla is unaffected by Spells, such as the Rocket and Lightning.
- The Teslas re-targeting is moderate, meaning that the player should send troops in high clusters when attacking an enemy Tesla.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|