Trio of powerful, independent markswomen, fighting for justice and honor. Disrespecting them would not be just a mistake, it would be a cardinal sin!
Three Musketeers Summary
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.1 sec||Medium||1 sec||6.5||Air & Ground||10||x3||Rare||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Royal Arena (Arena 7).
- It is the most expensive card in the game, costing 10 Elixir.
- Mirror will not increase the Three Musketeers Elixir cost if it is the last card deployed.
How to counter Three Musketeers
Three Musketeers Strategy
- The Three Musketeers is a risky card to play. Being a high-cost card, costing 10 Elixir, it is imperative to know if the opponent does not have cards to punish the player for playing the card.
- The player can simply drop a Fireball, or use the Lightning on the Three Musketeers, eliminating all of the Musketeers.
Three Musketeers Statistics
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|