Summons skeletons, shoots destructo beams, has glowing pink eyes that unfortunately dont shoot lasers.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|0.7 sec||Medium||1 sec||5.5||Air & Ground||5||x1||Epic||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- Every three seconds, the Witch will passively summon a group of three Skeletons.
- The Witch is one of the seven cards associated with skeletons, including the Skeletons, Skeleton Army, Tombstone, Giant Skeleton, Balloon and Bomber.
- When fully levelled, the Witch can summon level 13 Skeletons; the highest level of Skeletons upgradeable being level 12. The Goblin Barrel shares the same trait, except it spawns Goblins upon the spells impact.
How to counter Witch
The summoned skeletons do most of the Witch’s damage but she does do a relatively low amount of splash damage. You can Fireball her and leave her with a sliver of health for the tower to take out, or you can simply drop something a bit beefier (like a Knight) behind her and quickly take her out while sustaining minimal damage.
- The Witch should be placed far behind high hitpoints troops such as the Giant so that it can have enough time to summon its Skeletons and provide offensive support.
- The Witchs Skeletons can be taken out easily. Make sure you have a group of distracting troops to keep the Witch from being targeted.
- It is highly unrecommended to spawn the Witch next to the players Crown Tower, as a single Lightning can take out the Witch and damage the Crown Tower.
- Witches are also useful against slow attacking troops. Her skeletons can distract troops like a Prince whilst the Arena Towers and/or the Witch attacks it.
- Witches can also be used to counter swarms. Her splash damage makes her a good choice against swarms.
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second||Skeleton level|