The most awesome man to ever set foot in the arena, the Wizard will blow you away with his handsomeness and/or fireballs.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.7 sec||Medium||1 sec||5.5||Air & Ground||5||x1||Rare||Troop|
- This card is unlockable from the Spell Valley (Arena 5).
- Wizards are one of the best individual cards for Area damage in Clash Royale. It works great for both offense and defense against swarms.
How to counter Wizard
Wizard does a large amount of splash damage to ground and air troops but is relatively squishy. He is fairly easy to counter with a simple Fireball which will leave him with a sliver of health left. It’s almost always worth it to Fireball, Lightning, or Poison a Wizard if you can hit the tower or take out some other troops near him. If your opponent is playing a Wizard, make sure you not play Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, or Minion Hordes near him if he’s not already targetting something tanky, or else he will turn around and one shot your troops before they can attack. If the Wizard is on your side of the arena, dropping some tankier troops such as Knight or Barbarian on top of him will quickly clear him out.
- Wizards can be effectively used to help your higher hitpoint cards, such as Giants, eliminating enemy troops in its way.
- Wizards are best used against swarm troops, such as Barbarians and the Skeleton Army.
- Wizards are very good at taking down Balloons due to their high DPS.
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|