Zaps enemies, briefly stunning them and dealing damage inside a small radius. Reduced damage to Crown Towers.
- This card is unlockable from the Spell Valley (Arena 5).
- Lightning and Zap are different spells, although having similar uses, effects, and sharing a resemblance to each other. Zap is noticeably weaker than the Lightning spell, but has a lower Elixir cost.
- Zap has similar Area Damage of the Arrows spell.
How to counter Zap
Zap is a very cheap spell that deals small amounts of damage to a small area and stuns for one second. If you know your opponent has Zap, try to take advantage of its small range and keep your squishy troops spread out. Otherwise, try and push with tankier troops.
- The Zap is valuable for decimating small hordes of troops, as the Zap inflicts damage in an AoE (Area of Effect).
- The Zap spell is also useful against troops like the Hog Rider or the Prince just before they attack a Crown Tower since they loose momentum and are hitted more times by your Tower.
|Level||Area Damage||Crown Tower Damage|